This website is operated under contract by SOPEXA KOREA on behalf of Bord Bia, the Irish Food Board.
Protection of personal information:
- The purpose of the website is to provide information on European Pork and Beef production and products and to promote these. The lawful basis relied upon by Bord Bia is Public Task under legislation
- The website is hosted in South Korea and operated by SOPEXA KOREA under contract.
- The website does not collect personal data from users (such as email addresses or login details) but may collect personal data using cookies if you consent.
- Bord Bia and Sopexa Korea do not undertake automated decision making.
- Any personal information you may send to Bord Bia or SOPEXA KOREA to gain access to services or that you share online is will be governed by the EU and Korea’s General Data Protection Regulation.
- Bord Bia and SOPEXA KOREA have technological and operational security policies and procedures in place to protect any personally identifiable information you share with us from loss, misuse, alteration or unintentional destruction. Any of our personnel who may have access to personal data have been trained to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
- Under GDPR, Korean and Irish Data Protection Legislation, where you share, or we gather, any personal data relating to you, you have the following rights:
The right to be informed about how we use your data, the right of access to your data, the right to rectification of any errors in your data or to complete any omissions, the right to erasure in certain circumstances, the right to restrict processing, and the right to object to any processing under Public Task, the right to data portability.
- Bord Bia is the Controller and established in Ireland (Clanwilliam Court, Lower Mount St, Dublin 2, Ireland. D02 A344) the applicable laws will be the EU’s GDPR, and the Irish Data Protection Legislation. Since the website is hosted in South Korea, the Korean Data Protection Legislation (IPPA) will be also applicable. You can contact SOPEXA KOREA, the Processor, by calling +82 (0)2 3452 9497 (South Korea) or emailing Sopexa.email@example.com.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority if you believe that we have not compiled data protection laws. You can contact Bord Bia’s Data Protection Officer at:
Telephone : +353 (0)51 833 958
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : DPO Bord Bia
Trilateral Research Ltd
Marine Point (2nd Floor)
While Bord Bia applies privacy settings as standard, where this website contains links to other websites and other Internet information sources, Bord Bia cannot control, nor be held accountable for, these sites and external information sources. Please check their privacy statements for how they deal with any of your data.
Bord Bia cannot assume any liability or responsibility whatsoever for any loss, whatever the cause, nature or consequences which arise directly or indirectly from: •interruption to the website; •software defects, •any damage suffered after information featured on the website is tampered with by third parties; or •for losses caused by reliance on this website or information derived directly or indirectly from this website.
By using this website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of use. Bord Bia endeavours to keep the information featured on this website as accurate and up-to-date as possible, and the information is subject to change without notice. However, this does not mean that Bord Bia makes any guarantee whatsoever regarding the completeness and accuracy of the information. Bord Bia cannot assume responsibility for your use of the information featured on this website.
Make sure essay writer service that it’s comprehensive.